Sunday 18 February 2007

Tele2 Croatia loss of 300 million Kuna for 2006.


Sales of calls just not enough. How about data plans ? Chief, should we go or let it go ?

Tele2 Croatia, third mobile operator in Croatia, reported loss of about 300 millions Kuna ( about 40,8 million Euro ) for 2006 .
Wow.

I wasn't aware they are loosing so much money. Tele2 AB Group reported financial results for 2006., and croatian chapter contributes with 1/5 of overall losses.
At the end of last month, they had 300,000 subscribers.
They begun with operation in October 2005.
The main philosophy for Tele2 in Croatia is '' simple and cheap ''
( just like everywhere else ).

For such a bad financials, they blame roaming costs.
Tele2 is using VIPNET's infrastructure ( second biggest mobile operator in the country ).

Tele2 is my mobile operator and I own ''golden number'' ;)) I was among first users in Croatia of their network. I own SIMs of all operators, naturally. ;))

Via: Suvremena.hr

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is it possible for Tele2 subscribers to get calls from the United States?

Zec Online Journal said...

I don't know, I have never had one. We should arrange a call and try to see. I have Tele2 SIM. You can reach me on email so we can try :)