Sprint Interval Training ( SIT )
Short but hard training for good fitness. Maximum result with minimum effort.
No need to go to the gym or get bored by long training. The same result can be achieved in 7-minutes time.
It's short and according to US study ( title of the study: „High-Intensity Circuit Training Using Body Weight: Maximum Results With Minimal Investment“ ) very efficient fitness program.
You only need one chair and wall. You can do it in your panties or pijamas.
It takes only 7 minutes of your time and 12 tasks ( 25 seconds for each task ) and with 10 seconds pauses between each task.
The US study has concluded that too much training is not heathy for most people.
Let's go. ( or watch VIDEO )
Legal Practice Management Software
HoudiniEsq Legal Practice Management Software in the Cloud, SaaS, and On-premise. Labels: BriefNews
Work from the products you use everyday.
HoudiniEsq is Legal Software that integrates with the entire Office suite, Outlook, Word, Excel, as well as Quickbooks, Acrobat, and CalendarRules.
On-premise or in the Cloud. Improve productivity, provide better service, start building your legal practice today.
Paperless Office Transition
Mission: clear blog structure
From now on, I'll try to write articles according to some pre-programmed structure. it does make sense to me.
The Best Airlines 2015.
BRIO believes that long-form narrative journalism can engage and inform an audience in a way that commentary, listicles, and microblogging cannot. We use compelling characters and human drama to create engaging explorations of issues of social importance.
Every BRIO story brings some new fact, insight, or perspective to the table. We believe in stories that surprise people, whether through the power of their narratives of their insights.
Intimacy between two strangers can be accelerated
Sustained, escalating, reciprocal, personal self-disclosure. Staring into each other’s eyes for four minutes
1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
2. Would you like to be famous? In what way?
3. Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?
4. What would constitute a “perfect” day for you?
5. When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?
6. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?
7. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
8. Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common.
9. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
10. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
11. Take four minutes and tell your partner your life story in as much detail as possible.
12. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?
13. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?
14. Is there something that you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
15. What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?
16. What do you value most in a friendship?
17. What is your most treasured memory?
18. What is your most terrible memory?
19. If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are now living? Why?
20. What does friendship mean to you?
21. What roles do love and affection play in your life?
22. Alternate sharing something you consider a positive characteristic of your partner. Share a total of five items.
23. How close and warm is your family? Do you feel your childhood was happier than most other people’s?
24. How do you feel about your relationship with your mother?
25. Make three true “we” statements each. For instance, “We are both in this room feeling ... “
26. Complete this sentence: “I wish I had someone with whom I could share ... “
27. If you were going to become a close friend with your partner, please share what would be important for him or her to know.
28. Tell your partner what you like about them; be very honest this time, saying things that you might not say to someone you’ve just met.
29. Share with your partner an embarrassing moment in your life.
30. When did you last cry in front of another person? By yourself?
31. Tell your partner something that you like about them already.
32. What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?
33. If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone? Why haven’t you told them yet?
34. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? Why?
35. Of all the people in your family, whose death would you find most disturbing? Why?
36. Share a personal problem and ask your partner’s advice on how he or she might handle it. Also, ask your partner to reflect back to you how you seem to be feeling about the problem you have chosen.
These days I...
...read Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung
...have fun with M. from Dirje
...listening german podcasts ( ZDF, Tagesschau )
...contemplate about human resources
...reading book by Andrew Keen
...writing ideas down in my Moleskin notebook
...save internet links in Delicious
...meet my familiy over dinner
...doing public procurement of small values
...got new pay
...work for less money
...saved some money
Trojan Aus Athen
Schade auf mein Deutsch :)
Griechenland wahlt heute den neuen Parlament.
Der Spitzenkandidat ist ein Linkspartei vorsitzende Alexis Tzipras.
Die ganze Europa, nicht nur die Deutschen, warten um zu sehen wie dieser Junge regieren wird.
Mir selbst, dieser Man scheint wie damals serbische oppositions Fuhrer Zoran Djindjic.
Grosse Hoffnungen haben den Griechen von diesem Mann, aba es wird sehr schwer Ihm zu realisiren alles was er verschprochen hatte, meiner Meinung nach.
The course about good writing
Take the course ''Writing with flair '' on udemy.com which is instructed by an experienced editor and writer Shani Raja.
The course is currently deeply discounted and it will cost you only $ 10. The normal price of the course is around $ 270.
The instruction is given through short videos. There's a place for discussion with other students in forum-like environment.
Seems to me, it's great source for learning distinctive and stylish writing.
Problems with a script
When you are writing movie script, there are numerous problems you can encounter. Here are some :
The story begins too late in the script
The scenes are void of meaningful conflict
The script has a by-the-numbers execution
The story is too thin
The villains are cartoonish, evil-for-the-sake-of-evil
The character logic is muddy
The female part is underwritten
The narrative falls into a repetitive pattern
The conflict is inconsequential, flash-in-the-pan
The protagonist is a standard issue hero
The script favors style over substance
The ending is completely anti-climactic
The characters are all stereotypes
The script suffers from arbitrary complexity
The script goes off the rails in the third act
The script's questions are left unanswered
The story is a string of unrelated vignettes
The plot unravels through convenience/contrivance
The script is tonally confused
The protagonist is not as strong as [he or she needs to] be
Countdown to 2014.
Countdown: Chrismas Eve
Recently I bought new guitar. I try to listen music whenever I have time to do so.
Back to the past when I did music almost every day for consideable time.
Try to unearth some new music and artist.
So, here's what I've been listening lately:
Pushin' Against a Stone
Mazedonian Ethnic Music
Exploring music with knowledge:
Practice, ask, desire, get it from yourself, walk around it, experiment, teach, read, write, listen, observe, put in order, define, combine, reason.
Web / Internet Kustos aka Web Curator
Experiment goes with introspection
Introspection is not enough
Experimental phase is important. We do experiments to test our hypothesis.
We need to work hard and have fun with our pilot program or beta phase.
a.) to test our assumtions, whether they are valid or not
b.) to see the effects, results and statistics
c.) to mark advantages and disadvatages
d.) to do split testing, see which assumtions are better
e.) to observe all related information, get explanation and reach conclusions
f.) to rank ideas according to success criteria.
If we fail, we must fail fast. If we're right, we must put our resources behind right idea and multiply.
Simple formula: observation --> explanation --> conclusion.
First, we do introspection in the form of white paper or short review / report and then move to experimentation.
The last step is presentation of the findings and reaching of consensus.
Go or no-go.
( note: this should be our corporate memo )
Web Design Trends In 2013.
Web design evolution
Anno Domini 2013 - must-have
* responsive design - desktops, smartphones, tablets
* social logins - FB, TW and LKNDIN
* white hat SEO status quo - great content and shareable
* bigger everything - pics, calls to actions, phrases, fonts
* simpler design - simple layout, white spaces
* video on homepage - visual content
* mega menus - really