Wednesday 5 July 2017

High School Reunion

1997 - 2017


It's been 20 years since the end of the high school.
The old friends will come together to celebrate this anniversary.
Opportunity to connect with old folks, those that will show up.
It'll be quite evening full chatter, I guess.

In 1997 most of us had no idea what they want from life. We didn't knew which university to attend, what we want to become.
No sense of future.

Pure improvisation.

No real role models.

Time have changed since then. We did grow up into full adults. At least most of us.

I wouldn't go back to those years. I like more my current life setup. I do regret few things but nothing major.

I have more control over my life right now then ever before. I am more aware of everything around myself and know how the World works.

I still wait to make some important accomplishments. I'm sure I'm heading in the right direction.


No comments: