Tuesday 14 April 2009

NEW SECTION: 4 SHORTS

Keep innovating my publishing venture


I am introducing new content section on my blog.

It will be called and tagged 4 SHORTS and it will contain 4 quick web links / comments / stories about things on my mind or what I found on the Web that catches my eye but without extensive story.

4 quickies, pure jewels.
Not shared over twitter, luckily.

Where 2.0 conference
The past five years have seen significant changes in the geospatial web. Its importance and functionality have matured—it's not just maps anymore! Where 2.0 2009 will take the exploration of "location aware" even further.

Boxee
on a laptop or connected to an HDTV, boxee gives you a true entertainment experience to enjoy your movies, TV shows, music and photos, as well as streaming content from websites like Netflix, CBS, Comedy Central, Last.fm, and flickr.

Hyperlocal news
a package of information about your neighborhood, or even your block, assembled by a computer.

Web photos with shopping links
Everingham's vision ultimately became Pixazza, an online advertising startup that converts photos on Web sites into interactive advertisements.

No comments: