Wednesday 27 December 2006

Firefox chaos list

In a spirit of previouse post, just to bookmark few things about communication agency Denuo Group. Found that via my firefox ''chaos'' list. It's a list where I put all my web links I don't know what to do with them, but I have a feeling I'll be interested to explore sometimes later.
Acctually, I will bookmark only web link. You can't do copy paste action and quote from their site cause it's made with Flash.
Instead, I'll highlight something from an interview with Denuo's Nick Pahade:

Our Ventures component is clearly unique because it allows us to align with the media owners of tomorrow-- those who are shaping the touchpoints of the future. We can help bring those media to life and generate first mover opportunities for our clients in the process.

We are also an incubator of new thinking and skill sets. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of great digital shops out there, but that's not really our remit.


That's what I like. Fresh and ''renewable'' thinking.

No comments: