Wednesday 16 May 2018

Q & A

What types of things do I say or do that make you feel loved?
What types of things do I say or do that make you feel unloved?
What initially attracted you to me?
What is your favorite thing that I do during love making?
Do I touch you enough?
Do I compliment you enough?
How/when do I make you feel special?
Do you have an interest in a sexual activity that you haven’t told me about yet?
What scares you the most (if anything) about our relationship?
What is the most pleasurable thing about our relationship?
How can I help you maintain your individuality?
Think about your impression of me when we first met. What has changed since then?
Is there anything you think I’m not 100% truthful about?
If you could change one part of your body, what would it be?
What is the most hurtful thing I have ever said or done to you?
Tell me something you wish I would do during love making.
What is your favorite thing about my body? My mind?
Name a behavior of mine that irritates you.
Tell me what sets me apart from other people.
When we met, how long did you think we would be together? How long do you think we will be together now?
How do you feel when we are apart?
What do I contribute to your life?
What do you think attracted me to you?
What are some thoughts you have when you see me talking to an attractive member of the opposite sex?
How can I show you my support?
Have you ever worried that I would be unfaithful to you?
Have you ever thought about being unfaithful to me?
When do you most admire me?
Are you confident in how I feel about you? What could I do to increase that?
Do you think we spend too much time together? Too little?
Is our relationship less exciting now compared to when we first met? In what way?
What is your biggest fear?
When do you feel most alive?

No comments: