Monday 22 January 2018

11th Twitter Anniversary



It has been 11 years since I joined Twitter and become user of, as it was back than called - microblogging website.

I was early user, pioneer, power user and later expert user. Before that, I was already blogging for 5 years ( 16 years of blogging on my sleeve ).

Wrote 24,7 K tweets and have 1.130 followers, most of them are from USA ( 38 % ) and from Croatia ( 18 % ).

Today Twitter has extensive analytics so I can watch activity of my tweets. The results are:

- My 144 tweets earned 33.7K impressions over the last 28 day period,

- During this 28 day period, I earned 1.2K impressions per day,

- Had 25 replies on my tweets,

- Had 81 likes to my tweets,

- Had 8 retweets,

- Engagement rate of 1,00 %,

- I gained around 1 new followers per day in the last 28 days,

- my audience is 55 % male and 45 % female,

- my followers have mostly this interests: technology, IT, entrepreneurship, marketing, comedy, business news, startups




And all of that without any intention to write for any specific audience and complete randomness in my writing without any agenda or plan. Just for fun and personal expression. Pure hobby.

No comments: