I used to blog in 2001.
Blogger 2001. - Blogger 2017.
- Facebook ate blogging and microblogging
- Facebook should buy Medium and Wordpress
- Facebook should buy Twitter
- Facebook should buy Netflix
- Facebook should buy LinkedIN
- The disadvantage for Facebook content is that it is invisible to Google Search per entry basis
- everything should be mobile-first ( Google indexing changes and AMP project )
- voice queries growing in importance ( Google Home, AMZ Echo etc. )
- don't produce spam through so called content marketing
- subscription lists still relevant
- blogging + curated content in the context of e-commerce project has value and it can generate income for the publisher