Sunday 13 January 2019

Iceland on my mind


A lot of blank spaces. Writer fears white paper or white post editor.

Zec entered 2019 in a numb mode. He doesn't care. He's frustrated enough to not care. Let me be unclear, as always.

What to think about 2018 ? As a waste of time ? Not catastrophic, certanly not. But boring and routined.

One friendship with Miss M. It's all important I can count. Some girls, some striptease craziness.

Not a day officialy sick. Worked as shit. Got new CEO in October, old was sacked. Had a busy days till the end of 2018.

Some new collegues. Organisation reshaped.

I am 40 years old right now. 15 years in the same biz collective. Got sick of this shit. Need some change. Some fucking change !

Vacation were shitty and short. One party that went well, elementary school reunion in October.

Carlsberg got me in interview, but nothing came out of it.

Changed my doctor. It's a women, the doctor. Got rid of the old lousy doctor.

Saw some good movies, went to cinema in BJ with Miss M.

Had a car repair that cost me a lot. Was almost a month without car. Had to repair my car with a lot of stuff.

Quit smoking in May. Saved some money. Watched Instagram as crazy. Made a lot of Instagram stories and twitter posts. Played guitar.

Bought amplifier for acoustic guitar and microphone with stands.

In June 2018, we were vice-champions in the World Cup in Russia. A lot of stressful soccer games.

Iceland on my mind.

No comments: